Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Precum Semen rubbed on Itchy Rashed Skin but dry Can get hiv

I was not understand from you answer due to pls..........s.!
Mutual masturbution Itchy skin rashes and precum on that. can get hiv
pls. read all matter. and request to you specify. for my own satification.Thanks Thanks (Last............QQQQQ)

Extremly very very very very..Sorry for Questioning Again.
(But cannot answered from your experts.)

Due to I belive only one you website answer not anywere.

(I was forgot to add this point last time due to asking)

But if I questioning after that you don�t reply to me but these time plz�..?

Some Days ago I met on guy he was very healthy but �.his history is not good.

We went into lodge for only discuss about sex. I very well know about hiv matter.

After that some time he want to sex with me but I ignored and say I cant sex with you without condom or with condom. I had not sex with this man. But some time letter he said we do only mastributing each other and only mastributed and handjob to each other. But that time his precum semen drops 1-2 (only 1-2 drops)go down on my stomach. I know this is intact skin but since 2 months on my stomach (penies upper side area)is very Itching due to this itching there are some rashes and skin is black due to itching but when the drop of semen go down in my itching skin that time that skin is dry.

(Sir, this what type skin if cut,abrasion, open sore or�? Can get hiv from this incidence�?)

If 1-2 drops of pre-cum semen rubbed on this type itching skin (but dry) can get hiv�?

That time no bleeding or I was not itched. The skin is black due to anytime itching but I was not itch from one day.

With Regards

Siraj J
From Gulbarga.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2011
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The description of your symptoms is probably not due to HIV.

HIV is not transmitted, by contact of genital secretions, on the intact skin.

You might be having a seborrhiec dermatitis associated with collection of sweat and fungal infections.

You might consult a dermatologist, who can examine your rash and then determine the appropriate treatment.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.