so my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex for the first time and...he texted me 5 minutes after telling me that if i knew such thing of precum i tolled him i did but i honestly have no idea can i get pregnant from it? please help Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
bunches,

If you had unprotected sexual intercourse and your partner ejaculated inside you, the pre-ejaculate is a moot point.

However, if he did not, then the chances of getting pregnant from the pre-ejaculate are very small. The pre-ejaculate is basically for lubrication, but it can contain some sperm. However, it takes millions of sperm to successfully fertilize an egg, even though only one actually does the fertilizing.

If you do not want to get pregnant, then you should always use birth control of some type. And since you are the one who will be pregnant, it is up to you to be the responsible one in the partnership.

Good luck.
|

replied August 15th, 2011
thx u sooo much and i know it was very stupid of me not to use protection...and i know it will not happen again
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....