User Profile
When did you start? and how did you go about it?

Eadie is 18 months old today and I've noticed that she sometimes goes behind something or in the corner when she needs to have a poo, or she has her spot in front of her toybox where she likes to stand when she goes. I think these are definite signs that she knows when she is going to have a BM so I am thinking we should bring out the potty. The only thing is, she goes to daycare and I don't think they start potties until they are 2.

Is anyone else potty training right now?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Experienced User
Thats just like Courtney!! When she doe's a poo she will go and stand in a courner or in our wardrobe in our room for a few mins and then come back smelly lol!

So i would like to know the answer to this question 2 .

rainbow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

replied February 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Cheyenne will be 18 months on the 18th. I haven't really started potty training yet, but I did put a potty chair for her in the bathroom for her to start getting used to. She'll go in the bathroom and sit on it (with the lid down) and say pee pee, but I haven't been able to get her to sit on it with the lid up and her diaper off yet. I figure we will really start trying this summer.
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2009
Supporter
I'm thinking about it too, Mika seems to know now, i think i'm going to wait until the summer though so that i know she's ready for sure plus washing all those clothes after her 'little accidents' will be alot easier
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....