Dear Doctor,

I am a 34 year old male.
I have recently made a foolish drunken mistake by hiring a csw during my bachelors party in Thailand.
There was no penetration involved, rather some brief low depth vaginal fingering followed by masturbation of myself (i believe there was some minor amount of vaginal fluid on my finger). At some point there might have been accidental touching of sex organs as they were close, but nothing prolonged or hard. As it happened a week ago I understand that the incubation period still hasn’t ended so I don’t think tests would show anything, but I worry considering that my wife to be is pregnant and I want to avoid any possibility of transmitting anything to her or the baby. Am i in danger of carrying an STD inclusive of HIV and what do you recommend me do? This is the first and only time I’ve done this and I hope I can bounce back.

Thank you in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2017
Hello,
Thanks for putting your question here.
Believe me,STD can be transmitted by kissing as well as by penetrative sex. Do you have anything with them? No? Then, the chance is least.Otherwise,vaginal fingering or touching of sex organs can not transmit it.

I hope it helps.Stay in touch to your health care provider for further consultations.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.