Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Potassium supplements

I went to the doctor because I had been having extreme fatigue. I was so tired it hurt. I am a college student so I went to a low cost doctor wanting to have my thyroid checked. She said my labs came back normal and gave me a copy and sent me off. I noticed my potassium was a 3.6 and a few years before a doctor told me my potassium was low. I have an oral allergy and i can not eat raw fruits and vegetables. I am considering a potassium supplement but because my levels are not quite out of range i am not sure it is safe. I considered just taking one a week instead once a day, but I'm still not sure what i should do. I can't afford to frequent a doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....