User Profile
i had problems in conceiving upon which i was diagnosed with hypothyroid,and was taking eltroxin for 2 mths after which i conceived, but i lost my baby when i was 8 and half months pregnant(intrauterine demise),my thyroid level was under control during my pregnancy.now its 3 mths after my baby loss and now i have been diagnosed with hyperthyroid...what could be the probable reasons for post partum hyperthyroidism...will ther be any problems in my further pregnancy..will it resolve on its own or should i get treated immediately at present i am not taking any medication for this condition...
and what are the precautionary test should be taken before i conceive to prevent intrauterine demise like my first one...please give your valuable thoughts and opinion

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....