Medical Questions > Cancer > Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum

post colposcope Will eventually my orgasm feel good again

I had a colposcopy done 4 weeks ago which gave me sever cramping almost like contractions for about 6 days very different from the 1st time I had one 10 years ago ...there was 3 biopsies done one at 3:00position one at 5:00 position and one in the cervical opening. Went back for my 2 week check up he said everything was ok and they want to recheck in a year! I thought great I was cleared to return to my normal activities. Had a clitoral orgasm and it hurt been 2 weeks and every time I have a orgasm from clitoral stimulation it hurts me also I have not been able to have a vaginal orgasm either which is not my normal so what's going on could the doctor had damaged me somehow!? Will eventually my orgasm feel good again please help me understand!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Clitoral stimulation may be painful after colposcopy for a while but it will fade away in a few weeks. Don't worry and hope for the best . Adapt a good coital and toilet habits and maintain good hygiene see if it helps. If the issue persists consult your gynecologist and let them have a look.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.