For the past few months, I've noticed my upper left abdomen just below my rib cage almost feel slightly swollen at times. Particularly when I drink caffeine or eat a big meal, it almost feels like it's ballooning out. Often times I feel nothing at all. Then out of the blue, just around that area, it will start to feel itchy with no signs of redness on the skin. I went and got an ultra sound, but nothing turned up. I still continued to notice it and I'm beginning to worry that it could be something more.

What could cause this swelling and itching? It is only isolated to the upper left part of my abdomen. I've already gotten blood tests and an ultrasound. I am worried that if unchecked, it could actually be something much worse.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....