I noticed a small like pimple on my upper stomach. It was itching, but I did not scratch it. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It is now about the size of a nickel and has a small hole in the middle. During this 3 or 4 week period, it has hurt and itched periodically. I did put some neosporin on it, but no help. Now this last week I have begun running a low grade fever of 99.5 to 100.3 with diarreha and throwing up. I don't know if the two could be related, but I have been looking at spider bites and looks like they could be. Can you please advise. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Spider bite
I have been through the exact same thing except mine is on my breast! I really don't want to have to pull my boob out and show it to my family doctor. I, too, have the hole in the middle that seems to be getting bigger. I have been keeping it clean, doctored and bandaged but there is some drainage. I am going to call my dr. tomorrow since low grade fever symptom started today.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....