Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Possible Skin Yeast infection ?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Yes for some time now I have red these pink/red spots/blotches under my arms(arm pits) Under my breasts and Various other place. Recently it has gotten worse. Its spreading and I dont know what to do. I dont have health insurance so I cant go to a DR. They are really soft, other than that I dont feel them. I am a 20 year old female. Below is a link to what it is, I took a pic of it. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you 001028pk8.jpg
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2008
I'm sorry toh ear that you don't have medical insurance, because I really think that you need to see a dermatologist. IT can be pricey, $200-300, but you NEED to have your skin treated. It's difficult to tell whether your skin is experiencing an infection and what type of infection without visual inspection. You need to see a dermatologist and spend the money for treatment, b/c I'm not sure whether this problem will go away spontaneously, or not.
Did you find this post helpful?