Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

possible miscarriage? Or am I really not that far along?

Rolling Eyes Is it possible for me to get pregnant without have my period? I've missed 2 periods and after missing my first I went to my dr she said no(May 16)&(May 24) So I. Missed my second period waited 2 weeks and to a test it said +. I went to the ER 2 days ago due to spotting. They gave me an ultrasound said it didn't look like I was that far along and they didn't see a heartbeat Could it be a possible miscarriage? Or am I really not that far along and the heart just isn't developed all the yet. Last Period April 3rd My next OB appt. Isn't till next week and they set up my next ultra sound for the end of next week
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 27th, 2012
Community Volunteer
The heart can be seen beating around 6 weeks (4 weeks after conception).

Your doctor should be able to answer all your other questions.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...