Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Possible kidney infection, i need advice

I believe I might have a kidney infection. I have had symptoms of a uti for the past week, and now I have bad stabbing pains every once in a while on my lower right side of my back. There is also often a dull ache present. Today I started throwing up and i can't keep anything down. My plan was to go to the walgreens clinic after work today, but I'm wondering if I should just go to the er, because this seems serious. I have had utis before, and they were no big deal. But I should have gone to the doctor sooner, that's my mistake.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2012
I almost died bc I didn't have any forewarning. Within 24 hrs I went from fine to ICU with got sepsis. GO TO THE ER NOW.
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2012
With sepsis (poisoning of the blood) *
|
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...