Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

possible exposure what are the odds i could be infected?

I recently had anal sex with a man i just met and am not sure off his status. Of course with a condom but when we were going to switch positions and he withdrew the condom stayed inside of me completly and i had to reach in and pull it out with my fingers, he did not get to ejaculate and the encounter ended here,what is my risk of hiv. infection? i asked of his status and he assured me he was clean but one never knows and now i can't sleep or think of anything else. The anxiety is driving me crazy. Also in this same encounter i gave oral without a condom but i don't have any cuts or soars in my mouth. I know it was stupid and this is definatly a wake up call for me but i hope and pray is not too late. What do you think my chances are? Should i be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2013
Now it's been 15 days past exposure and I woke up feeling sick today, scratchy throat, yellow mucus and feeling run down. Could this mean that I definitely am infected? Any help or advise would be very helpful as I'm driving myself crazy with this.
|

replied May 30th, 2013
I just checked and I do not have a fever
|

replied May 30th, 2013
Also for the past two days ive had diarreah
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....