Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Possible BiPolar? Or passive argessive?

Okay, I don't know how to explain my mood swings in a post but I'll try my hardest.

You see, I'm a dancer and the only time I can control my mood is when I'm dancing. It makes me really happy and I love it.
But, when i'm not the smallest things may irriate me and make me so unbelievably angry I can't explain, or make me really upset. I always used to be extremely optimistic, althought, over the past few weeks (nearly a month) I'm finding it really hard to be optimistic, I get angry at the stupidest things for instance, my sister told me to put all the leeks in one bag and I was fuming!! I sulked all the way home in the car like a little child I wouldn't talk to anybody and bare in mind I'm 16, but then about 15-20 minutes later I got home and I wen up stairs with my sister to watch a film and I was on top of the world... I dunno whether that's just normal teenage mood swings?

Also, the other morning (this has happened a few times recenty) I woke up in the most awful impatient agressive mood, my mum tried to cheer me up and I just got angrier at her. My brain was doing flips I ccouldnt control how annoyed at her I was. And that lasted all morning but then when it was the afternoon I was absolutely fine, I was so happy.

I used to say lifes goes on, that used to be my moto but now it's more like why bother? I can explain it, if I can't do something well I'll purposely not do it right after I've done it wrong the first time but I don't mean to... If you get what I mean? I don't think it's bipolar, but I realy don't think it's normal teenage mood swings...

Help please...? Really frustrating me because I can't explain this to other people they just think I'm a moody cow.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2012
i feel like u i get angry at little stupid things and i could feel angry up to a few hours or days it depends what it is then i can go back to being ok again but then i got other signs i could be bipolar like interested in doing nails then i dont want to do it anymore b4 i found another interest its bakin cakes then i go off doing that im always back and forth with that and i always change my mind alot and after a few hours sleep i want to do cleaning do u get any signs like that
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...