Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

possibility to get pregnant 5 day after my period?

good day!

i just wanna ask, is there a possibility to get pregnant 5 day after my period? i mean i had my first day of my last cycle August 7 and we had sex with my boyfriend on the 16th day of the month. So is there any possibility of getting pregnant?

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2011
Community Volunteer
The chances depends on your cycle length. Normally a woman with cycles around 28 days become fertile around day 9 or 10. A woman will also ovulate out of sequence a few times in her life. So it is quite possible that you can be pregnant.

I assume your period is still missing 43 days later, and that is why you are asking? If so, take a pregnancy test and find out.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....