Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

PND That Causes Bitter Taste In Mouth and Halitosis?

Since middle school, my social life has suffered because of a 24/7 PND-induced bitter taste in my mouth, which accompanies halitosis. I can see the mucous in the back of my throat causing the problem; it is cloudy in color and thick in consistency. Despite all the mucous, I do not exhibit symptoms of allergies, sinusitis, or acid reflux/Lpr; I do not experience sinus pressure, headaches, heartburn, sore throat, coughing, etc. I am absolutely clueless as to what is causing this depressing condition. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Bitter taste and halitosis needs oral hygienist. PND needs elaboration as it abbreviates to many different phrases. Please let your oral hygienist help you with halitosis.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Heartburn
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.