Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Please help, weird symptoms on and off

User Profile
I don't know where to start......well, last night laying in bed my left arm felt really tired then, I started hearing like white noise in my head, it was loud. I then felt the top of my head starting to crawl. I also have my head feeling warm and, my upper back. I got up thinking I had to use the bathroom and, my legs felt weak. I was sitting there in the bathroom, I had the feeling my legs felt really tired. I come down stairs and, my legs started shaking badly and, I could barely stand. I have been having issues since the end of last year. I been having these symptoms again, but not as bad, they kind of went away for a while. I am not sure where to display my concerns but, thank you for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2013
Today, I had to go to there e.r thought I may be having a heart attack. I had chest pains here and there but, both my hands kept tingling. Then the inside off my body was tingling especially stomach area. I thought I was going to black out. My head feels weird like it is clogged then when I had the symptoms seemed clearer to think, idk. I guess everything was fine except I have a bladder infection. I am sure there is more to this I have to go see my primary care Doctor.
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2013
Community Volunteer
Hi Artic: You are right...You must see your doctor...Many of these may be early warnings signs of other problems...Be on the safe side and please check them out....Take care...

Caroline...
|

replied October 4th, 2013
I got up thinking I had to use the bathroom and, my legs felt weak. I was sitting there in the bathroom, I had the feeling my legs felt really tired.
|

User Profile
replied October 5th, 2013
I think both of Artic & Hoerrtia need to go checking! There are some testing will be truly necessary for these cases. Just make sure that you don't waste your time whenever something like this happened, coz the earlier you get treated, the much better result you gonna have! So, hurry up...

Good luck & be careful...
|

replied January 17th, 2014
Certainly the physician would need to review this and rule out major issues, ASAP
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....