I know i love him... Im just not sure im in love with him anymore... Basically we have been together about two and a half years and we are having a baby but im feeling lately like thats the only reason we are even together. Ive tried to leave but it hurts and i just cry and miss him. Hes not just my bofriend hes also my bestfriend, but i dont at all get the impression he feels that way. Hes changed. I miss the little things, like how he used to come up behind me and hug me telling me he loved me now he never says it. Or when hed always kiss me on the forehead and say goodnight and we would cuddle, now we dont even sleep in the same bed. We used to do everything together we were always together now he always wants to do things without me and we dont even talk anymore. I feel like he dont love me anymore. When i try to talk to him i talk and he just says \\\\\\" i dont know\\\\\\" \\\\\\"were fine\\\\\\" \\\\\\" i dont care\\\\\\" or \\\\\\" your just being crazy\\\\\\" or \\\\\\" i dont want to talk about this\\\\\\" i dont know what i should do
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile CarolineEF
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi lonelybutnotalone...My first question is why aren't you sleeping in the same bed?????

Having been there before, having a baby is rough on a woman...First, we are more emotional...Saying this we need more love and assurance...Have you ever sat down with him and told him this?...These are problems that you both must bring front and center to make this work...

Good luck and make sure that you are not making trouble where it doesn't exist...Also make sure that you are not ignoring a problem that is festering....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied November 1st, 2012
I don't know since I got bigger he just don't want to sleep in the same bed. I'll ask him to come to bed but he just stays on the couch. Also I thought at first maybe it was just me being crazy but then his mother and a few of our friends had asked if we were ok. And they say they notice that things are different between us.
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi again: How about the intimacy?...Is he afraid when making love that he will hurt the baby?...Often a man can get a bit mixed up on what he can and cannot do during this time in life...

What concerns me is even his Mother and friends seeing this difference in behavior...You are going to have to find some closure to this uncertainty that is plaguing both of you...Stress is not good, and especially in your condition..

Good luck and I hope all goes well...Take care...

Caroline
|