im hystericle right now just lik i am, mabey 1 or twice a month..im very confused. My dad hits me, he slaps me in the face, punches me,pushes me, throws me into things, slaps my back, he even puts his hands around my neck. He also emotionally hurts me calling me names and even twice he threatened to kill me...: O please read this whole thing... my family is pretty f'd up..but im the only girl nd the only one he hits.......im confused cause then he always says he loves me but i NEVER say it back (y the hell should i) he buys me things...he is also nice nd hangs with me (plays cards, shop,) nd this is never out of guilt cuz he never says sorry...thats why im so confused...only when he has a temper he hits me. Im not sure if its affecting my life b.c (im a high school student)...i dnt have many close friends, id rather be alone constantly, and many** people have complained tht i have mood swings...nd my mom has told me im a !**@! and have promblems..my mom knows he hits..she hits too but more she emotionally hurts me..i really am 15% thinking of defintily crashing my car...sucicide has been in my head but i just really want to die..but not my suicide..i WISH that i would get into a crash nd die..nd it hurts me that i think lik tthis...i dont want to beleive i am abused or sick and i still dont...idk why

i have taken personality disorder quizes nd have scored high on some but idkkk!

1. I DONT WNT TO CALL A POLICE- other people have it SO much worse so i disagree
2. dnt say "pray" im NOT religous

3. dont inbox me saying " i can help you" (aka..miltary guys..its happened 2 be4)

i have posted many of these but sumone please help...i just got slapped in the face nd my jaw hurts...i also got hands around my neck nd got shhoeved to the floor
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2010
Experienced User
PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME ND GIVE ME ADVICE!
|

replied September 25th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
I dont really know what advice you want because you mentioned u7 dont wanna go to the police, maybe you should speak to a councilor about it, they will be able to help you with your emotional suffering. Jenny
|

replied November 9th, 2010
Hey, I'm 17 now and I was beaten and sexually abused by my dad for 5 years. I know what it's like to be in that kind of situation and I really don't have many close friends either. I actually spend most of my time in my basement, it's nice and quiet and I feel safer there. I made a lot of friends online through games and such and they all told me to go to the police. I never once considered their suggestions because I ended up separating my dad, my real dad the one that "loved" me, from who ever the hell this guy was that raped me.
I took until I found out he was trying to abuse my little sister for me to do anything about it. I looked at the people I talked to at school and realized, though there were only two of them, I did have some real friends that seemed to be just waiting for me to ask them for help. I told them what was going on, though it was extremely difficult, and they went with me to the police station.
That was about 3 months ago. Between the day I turned him and now, he hasn't been allowed anywhere near me or my family.
Hun, I know it's hard, trust me. But you deserve to be treated better and there are people who will treat you better.
Send me a message, okay? I want to help.
|
Users who thank Sammmy11 for this post: zigemyster 

replied November 20th, 2010
Get help. Go to the police.
|

replied November 24th, 2010
I volunteer at a rape-crisis center. Even if you choose not to go to the police, you can still talk to a counselor at a women's center, rape-crisis center, family violence prevention center, planned parenthood, or other support group. it's ultimately your choice to report him to the police, but you will not necessarily be forced to do so by seeking out support and help. (Laws for mandatory-police reporting do vary by age, country, and state, so if this is an issue, make sure you find out what the laws are for where you live if you're under 18.) However, do seek support. If you don't want to go to the police, look online to see what options are available for you where you live. Usually, in my experience, the first counseling visit is free.

Talk to them or reach out to friends or other people you trust. You do not deserve to be treated like this, and you don't deserve to go through this alone.
|

replied November 24th, 2010
You need outside help one way or another. I was sexually abused when I was 7 till the age of 12. I was taken out of that foster home and put into another were they beat the snot out of me. I was teken out and put in a house that emotionally abused me. I had help from the state to move on my own when i was 19. Got married and my husband beat the snot out of me. He died ( Heart attack he was 25 yrs my senior). I found some one else it was good till he started hitting me. I had a daughter and he threatend her life. I am 41 now and on my own with my daughter. I have been getting help since i had my daughter so the cycle will be broken. I have a big problem with people and trust. PLEASE GET HELP SOME WERE SO THIS IS NOT YOUR LIFE AT MY AGE. You are young and they say we stay were we feel comfertable. Abuse is all I know and I do NOT want my daughter knowing it.
|
Users who thank babylulu for this post: zigemyster 

replied July 24th, 2011
Trust me. i know that your scared what your dad will do to you if you tell somebody, but tell somebody, call the abuse hotline! trust me all these people above want to help you, try and work with something
|