Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

plan B / period or pregnant

hey, yesterday I got my period (if it is my period ). I had sex 2 days ago (and a week ago unprotected but he didn't cum inside me) but the condom tore (but he didn't cum inside me). I wanted to be sure and de day after I took plan B. The same day i got my period (my period was 2 days late) but I seemed normal it was dark blood and just as my regular periods look like. Now a day after, my period almost stopped. there is almost nothing on my pad and the color is very light red. My period normal last for 6-7 days and in the first 1-3 days I have a very heavy flow. I am very worried. I can't figure out if it was the morning after pill that caused this of is there a change that I might be pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2018
Community Volunteer
Plan B will stop your period. It is a very strong birth control pill, and it will delauy your period, or stop it if it starts close to taking the Plan B.
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2018
Community Volunteer
Plan B will stop your period. It is a very strong birth control pill, and it will delay your period, or stop it if it starts close to taking the Plan B.
|
Tags: Menstruation
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...