My girlfriend and had sex this morning about 6am. After we were done, I pulled out and the condom had come off at some point amidst our experience. It wasn't pushed in any way, almost like it came off when I was coming out of her. Scared, we quickly bought a Plan B pill and she took it about 830am. Turns out, her menstrual cycle calendar says that she is ovulating today. We are just really scared that because she is currently possibly ovulating. She isn't on the shot anymore and is waiting for insurance to kick in to get the monthly pill set (she is currently not on any birth control). What are the chances of her actually becoming pregnant? I should also note that this was our fifth time to have sex within 24 hours and the others times were fine. No condom issues at all.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2016
Community Volunteer
Very little chance.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...