Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
A few months back I got a sharp shooting pain in my head and was under a lot of stress, soon after I started to get pin pricking sensations all over my body. I had this pin pricking for about a week but it went away so I didnt bother to get it checked out. But a few days ago I was watching tv and got a sharp pain in head and have been having very mild shooting pains in my head. Ive got slight tension in my neck but I'm not stressed at all and I have had some very mild pin pricking too. could this be a trapped nerve or are these symptoms of something more worrying. If it carrys on I will go to the doctors.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2009
Community Volunteer
If your muscles are tight that will put pressure on your nerves which can result in what you feel.

A gentle massage may be in order.

replied March 22nd, 2009
Did u get a response to ur question, did u meet the doctor ?

replied September 15th, 2009
pin pricking pain
Please iam a nursing student in cuttington university in liberia and having pin pricking pain in the head[80%] and back{30%] which can embrasse me sometime.i have gone to hospital and the doctor pescribed i should buy duloneurobion.
Which choice of drugs can i use and what is the name of this condition.
Mr adeyemi