neck n lately they started to grow up and its really hard for me to
heal is there a way for me to get something that will help me heal faster
tipss or something please u will make a happy wiwi lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2009
Supporter
hello and welcome have you tried any prescription drugs for your problem..There are various types of acne that may cause pimples but an antibiotic usually is needed in severe cases to treat any inward infection causing the outer skin reaction of acne/pimples.
Meantime watch your diet can help and fragrance free soaps like simple soap and please don,t scratch or pick any spots or pimples as this spreads infection further..Tea tree available in most pharmacy and health stores is great for its healing agents is also one too try..

good luck and keep us posted and watch for other replies.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2009
Supporter
Try using natural oatmeal soaps on the face and stay away from the soaps that contain fragrance or perfume...Also watch your diet. There are many foods out there that cause acne or pimples. One of those foods is chocolate. Do some research to see what other types of foods can cause pimples.
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I think one of the important culprits in this happening is stress...Try not to stress out about it...Follow all the suggestions that you find on this problem, but relax...This really helped our son...Good luck....

Caroline
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....