There were quite a lot of pimples on my face. Most of them have dried leaving black spots on my face.I would like to get rid of those black spots.I am not interested in using any medicine. There are some pimples that have remained permanent on my face and i can't get rid of it.Those have grown a little bit bigger.Some times some new pimples grow on my face.I would like to know what should be my diet and exactly what kind of fruits i should eat.I am a little bit overweight.What kind of preventive measures can i take take to prevent those pimples from occuring on my face?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2009
Experienced User
Fresh mint juice is a good treatment for pimples. Apply fresh mint juice over the face before going to the bed. But juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples. Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result. Some others things you can do to reduce your pimples are 1. Regularly shampoo your hair.

2. You should avoid unnecessarily touching your affected areas.

3. You should change your dirty cloths , always wear clean and fresh cloth.

4. Wash your face twice a day with mild soap.

5. You should avoid over make-up, only wear on special occasions.

6. Try to minimize your stress levels.

7. You should keep a food diary to work out.

Good luck I hope this help. I use acne free wash from wal-mart. It works great.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: pimples, skin, Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....