User Profile
I have these pimple like on my sculp and they don't itch but they hurt badly and it usually pop up when ever I have a lot of stress. It would pop up anywhere on my sculp and it hurts really bad that it's like someone left a needle on my head. It hurts on the area really bad too before the pimple show up. I believe my dad had these too and he use to complain about it all the time. If anyone know what can be done to relief it that be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2012
pimples/acne do tend to come to the surface more so when the person is under stress. I've been dealing with acne for the past 7 years, it used to really get me down! However, i have now found the perfect solution to this burden. I have been using a product called ' blemishless kit' for the past 2 months and im happy to say it has now cleared my skin up. If you still suffering why not try it out. Also use a shampoo that's specifically gentle on the scalp
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2012
Where did you get this blemish less kit from? How long does it take before it work. I don't have it all the time but usually have it when I'm stress out. There isn't many at the same time maybe 3 to 4 of them at the most. Thanks for the reply.
|

replied May 10th, 2012
Experienced User
Splashing cold water on the face removes sweat, which is a major cause for pimples and whiteheads. One key thing to remember is not to pop pimples because this will leave spot. You can use lemon juice freshly squeezed on pimples to reduce the swelling and redness. Thanks.
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....