Hi guys I am a 15 year old guy. I went to my home country (India) for 1 month and came back to my current residence this month (May).After one week of play and fun pimple like spots are appearing on my upperback. First it started as very small dots then I have two of em like pimples. One is redddish another one is paining.

Any idea wat is it?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 22nd, 2013
Acne can be triggered by many different factors, including climate. Some people only get pimples when it's hot and humid, while others are the opposite.

Assuming that your current residence has a much different climate than India, your skin may be irritated due to the frequent changes in climate.

Your skin has adapted to your current residence's climate, then it was adapting to the climate in India when you suddenly put it back in the old climate again. For some people, this is enough to trigger acne.

Your acne will probably go away on its own if this is the problem. Either way, this sounds like a mild case and you will easily find a solution.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These are acnes and back acnes are very resistant to treatment. I would suggest you topical isotretinion.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Acne and Skin Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.