Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

pimple like bumps on my testicles/scrotum ...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I have 2 questions-
1.I have pimple like bumps on my testicles/scrotum since a long time. at first i ignored them but now they have gotten quiet big. i tried to burst them open - some did and some didnt. a white pus like secretion comes out of them. i am really worried. what should i do? can you suggest any creams for it?
2. My foreskin doesnt pull back fully. it is attached to the tip of my penis. is it normal? do i need surgery??

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2012
Penis Answer A31714

Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am glad to help you out. From the symptoms it looks like sebaceous cysts. Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that fills with a white, semi-solid material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.

It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.

Regarding the difficulty in retraction of foreskin, it can be due to phimosis or frenulum breve. Frenulum breve is a condition in which the frenulum of the penis is short and restricts the movement of the prepuce, which may interfere with normal sexual activity. It is treated by frenuloplasty, frenectomy, or circumcision. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis.

Both these conditions are corrected by surgery and so I would suggest a surgeon’s/ urologist’s opinion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.