Ok, am going to share my experience. I 've got this too, it look like this:
www.softdental.com/articles/dental_abscess .jpg

i dunO if this is abscess or not. 'v had it for sum years now. i had a bad tooth, pain often. had it treated "Plomb". however, often it would fell down n the unbearable pain would come back. i had that pimple right under the affected tooth(lower left molar). The dentist told me it's nothing & gave me some pills n said if it persists we'll see what the matter is.

I changed dentist. i dunO what this one did. i think it was a rct or somthing as many people are talking about this. the pimple disappeared. but would appear again but rarely. after a year, it starts to appear more often again, daily.. i used to pop it everytime it was filled up with puss..

Fearing the unbearable pain again, i went to the dentist today. The dentist said the root is ok,
prob is the bone, which got affected, where the piple usually arise. the bone is damaged a little. the dentist had my mouth was numb, i could feel anything, the dentist cleaned it or something. i have a rendez vous in 2 weeks. dentist prescribed 2 medics, 1 for the pain and one antibiotic. after 1 hour, my mouth is still numb. i dunO what will happen after the numb is over. I am always afraid of the unknown..

Is someone has had something similar, please share. Thank-you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2009
Horrible english dude
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....