Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

piles problem from 2 years and now abdomin pain

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
User Profile
Already having piles problem from 2 years and now abdomin pain started.urologyst done some urine cultural tests n ulta sound and everything is fine like prostate normal in size n no infection apart U Bladder-post voidal urine is bladder never gets empty in one even twice time sometimes n after urinate i felt pain n all the time feels like something holding in i also felt slow pain from belly buttom straight to lower abdomi
n. Urologyst gives me urinary disorders tablets bt dsnt work and then he gave me tablets which control the emergency and contimuesty of urine but not much affected. Pain is bcz of bad bad constipation or what?
Now i felt few drops leak whenever i done urinate and take few steps
Help me in detail with these three problems or is any test to identify the issue tell me.Thanks

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2016
Urinary and Bladder Disorders Answer A59047
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. YOu need management of constipation and if hemorrhoids are severe then surgical option to manage it.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.