Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

pics of tessa (6 months)...it's been awhile!

User Profile
Sorry I've been MIA...DD is wonderful but quite a high maintenance baby! I posted yesterday on the infant forum about starting solids and it occured to me I hadn't posted pics of Tessa in awhile.

She is 6 months old now, but still quite low on the weight bracket (12 lb. 14 oz. at her 6 month checkup). She was born on the small side, so the ped. isn't overly concerned yet.

Here are a few pics:

my mom, tessa & me:

tessa's teeth (she actually has 4 teeth now, 2 on top, 2 on bottom, this pic shows the bottom):

jumperoo:

these pics are about a month old:
music table:

bouncer:

Mother's day:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Beautiful. I can hardly believe she is 6 months old! Time flies and babies grow up so fast.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2008
Experienced User
Wow! She is more than twice as big as the last pics I remember of her. She's beautiful and looks just like you!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
wow what a cutie pie Smile she looks like she's a tall girl.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2008
Experienced User
4 teeth at 6 months! that's awesome. she's adorable!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She is such a cutie and is a very tall and skinny girl! I couldn't imagine having a six month old that small. Brina was that weight at two months but of course she was 9 lbs when she was born.
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2008
Experienced User
she is beautiful!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
shes so pretty man averylee was 13 lbs at 4 months.. she will be 6 months friday and i cant bealve it i posted pics to the first time in a long time..
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....