Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

pian, gas, constipation,clots,headaches....

User Profile
Symptoms: constipation even w/ lots of fiber. gas stomach noises. slight itiching inside. Pain inside cervix feeling like my keigal muscle is contracted at all times. pain in my left vulva feeling like the whole bone underneath is throbbing. Feeling a seperation of the pelvis, heavy clotty discharge, sometimes mucousy and/or white. pelvic bone feels swollen and harder than normal on the inside from the front to back of inside of vagina. sometimes during my period, my ovaries feel like it is protruding with sharp pains. extra muscous in my sinuses and extra saliva. swollen lymph nodes off and on with random coughing although my throat does not hurt and I do not smoke. Headaches, lower side and back pain on my right side. whitish/cloudy urine. white blood cells in urine and wet prep. frequent need 2 urinate with a strong urge 2 go. no burning or pain. - on all but HR HPV no cancer cells in the cervix. No UTI, no bacteria or trich, no chlamydia or ghonorhea, no herpes no warts. no yeast..

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2011
Cancers Answer A18807
Hello, and thanks for your medical question on eHealthForum.

Based on the history and the constellation of symptoms, it seems that you may be having pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) with symptoms of cystitis as well. Pelvic inflammatory disease can result in complications such as fibrosis and reduced bowel movements which can cause your symptoms of constipation, and other gastrointestinal symptoms.

Other medical conditions that can present with pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding with clots could be endometriosis and uterine fibroids.

Evaluation of your condition and proper diagnosis would need tests including a pelvic ultrasound. Further interventions can be determined with the results of the ultrasound.

You might consider a consultation with your gynecologist who after a physical examination will guide you for proper evaluation and treatment plan, and also rule out any other causes if present.

The symptoms of headache, cough, body pain, lymphadenopathy indicate the presence of coexisting upper respiratory tract infection which need to be evaluated as well.
You may take some OTC anti-cold and pain medications to releive your symptoms while you seek medical opinion.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.