Has anyone ever suffered psychosis, Like feeling insane insane insane. It shifts, back and forth, from schizophrenia to bipolar to psychosis if treated unwell in the beginning, like Me.

Its major depressive illness just like bipolar and schizophrenia,there no help on it or someone other's topic I could help my self with here. like how they feel. In-fact, Psychosis have been left out.

Help!.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MurakamiBlues
|

replied September 9th, 2013
Experienced User
I often feel insane but i think it's ok if you have anxiety and depression, but i don't understood when you said it shifts because schizophrenia and bipolar not the same things.Psychosis may also be schizophrenic, etc.
|

replied September 10th, 2013
I am post traumatic, abused, divorced, and MPD, Is manic depression different than psychosis and schizophrenia. Cos my doctor told me I am psychotic, a referrer said bipolar/mood disorder. but I go into mood disorders, depression and manic depressive episodes.

1. I cry for no reason, until numb.
2. I want/(have a urge) to hit someone for no reason.
3. I talk myself in and talk myself out, these is nothing I can do to control my depression.

I have hallucinations too.

I am taking medications, Now I am stable, don't harm other or self harm, but my feelings of say worthless who pushed everyone away haven't gone anywhere or say feeling scared. I feel scared of news, TV and dramas, since I was teenager.I am still feeling sickness even with medication in-taking. They are still inside my head like a reel.
|

replied September 10th, 2013
MaryM , i wish you nothing but the best and just take it one day at a time , things will get better , I am so sorry about what you have been through , you DON'T deserve it. Its fine to talk to yourself , I do too, Crying is good , it helps you drain out all the emotion , You are not psychotic , youre not bipolar, if you keep telling yourself that you are you'll always feel odd and at a distance , you are a very special person who deserves nothing but the best in life and it is due, i cant even imagine the pain and suffering you have been through and are going through , the pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body. Just know that i am here for you if you need to talk , i know i can help out. Please be strong .
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....