User Profile
Im 14. I cannot pull my foreskin back when erect of flaccid. When i pull it back as far as i can when flaccid there a pretty bif curcle ont he head of my penis but not large anough to fir the glans through. The circle is even less when erect.

I am scared of doing anything sexual untill i can get it back when erect.

How can i get it back?

thank you.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2008
Mens Conditions Answer A3947
According to your description (foreskin can’t be pulled back above the penis’s head) you could be experiencing phimosis. You may want to consult a urologist about this because phimosis usually requires surgical intervention.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, head
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.