Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Phentermine and Smoking ??

I have a friend who smokes weed and takes phentermine that weight lost drug is that safe for her? I am also taking the drug I dont smoke but I have these weird lower stomach pains feels like a bladder infection or something, does the pill give you UTI'S or other bacteria infections?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2013
Phentermine and Marijuana
Do not consume phentermine and marijuana together! I repeat do not consume phentermine and marijuana together! I have been taking phentermine off and on since the end of 2010. I had previously smoked the fake weed while I was taking phentermine and experienced an episode of psychosis one time. I thought it was because the weed was manufactured and that a chemical was responsible for the psychosis. At the time I was taking only a half of a dose of phentermine. Fast Forward 3 years and I took a dose of phentermine and then smoked a good amount of marijuana; I then experienced an episode of psychosis that lasted for approximately an hour and 15 minutes. During the episode my heart raced, I felt high anxiety with paranoia and I had distorted thoughts. I was scared, but I was able to calm myself and I knew that it would pass. I drank 3 glasses of milk and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, this may sound like a big joke but its not. I figured the milk would help ease the phentermine and the sandwich and I thought by eating heavy food it may stop my high from the marijuana. Dont consume big amounts of both! Or none at all
|

replied December 13th, 2013
In My view those who are a chain smoker those avoid Phentermine Tablets. Consult to your doctor before taking any action.
|