I was prescribed 30mg of phentermine, I have a 7 mo and I was wondering if it's ok to breastfeed at night on the phentermine? My baby is not handling not breastfeeding well!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2018
Hello.
Welcome to this forum.
Probably you are trying to loose weight. Phenetermine is secreted through breastmilk but no adverse reports noted till to-date. Regarding your health, make sure that you are taking enough calories to secrete breast milk.
Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an online medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breastfeeding and Nursing , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.