Everytime I event think about my ex, I start shaking uncontrollably and getting very anxious. I like him a lot and want to stay friends with him, but I just can't stand being so anxious whenever he comes around. I guess I still have feelings for him, but it makes me feel like he's only making me worse.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2010
Re: Person cause anxiety ?
Write it down and analyse the causes and reasons. You will definitely find solutions.

sanjoniji wrote:
Everytime I event think about my ex, I start shaking uncontrollably and getting very anxious. I like him a lot and want to stay friends with him, but I just can't stand being so anxious whenever he comes around. I guess I still have feelings for him, but it makes me feel like he's only making me worse.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...