Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Persisent Abdominal Troubles- Any ideas??

I've been suffering over 2 weeks now. On a daily basis I'm having abdominal cramps, bloating, nausea, and lack of appetite. The cramps feel like menstrual cramps and are a constant ache (not sharp). I'm also having diarrhea on an inconsistent basis. I went to my doctor a few days ago and he couldn't feel anything wrong with my abdomen, and prescribed Buscopan. My symptoms have remained the same and I really want to hear some ideas of what this is. Until this started, I never had any major problems of this kind.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
many many things can cause this! It would first help to know your sex, age and weight and maybe a little bit more information. Honestly, it would be tough to give you an good answer.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...