Good afternoon. I apologize for my mistakes in English. English isn't my native language. My problem is a permanent nausea which is already lasting for 9 months. This nausea begins when I open my eyes in the morning and doesn't finish till night. I checked up my stomach, my brain. Everything is normal. All doctors direct me to the psychiatrist. The psychiatrist prescribed me antidepressants and neuroleptic. But they didn't help me. I tried three types of antidepressants, but they don't solve my problem-a permanent nausea. I am very tired of it. I can't eat normally. It is necessary to say that I had panic attacks last year. They were lasting for a year and then disappeared or transformed in this permanent nausea. Has anybody faced such problems? Is my nausea connected with psyche? How can I solve it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This is due to psychological problem.
You would need antidepressant and mind relaxation excercise like yoga and meditation.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.