User Profile
i suspect everyone is the enemy, walking down corridors in school is difficult because countless people give me looks as if they want to fight me. I often find that anything makes me angry but my mentors tell me that i have been holding it in which is unhealthy. Really i need something that keeps me from jolting in to school and snapping some necks of those who try to hurt me.

I am dysfunctional because everyone else is happy and content but i have a permanent downed mood and often take moments in the day to stop thinking, imagining and hearing.

I dont cry anymore. almost as if i cannot feel, funerals dont phase me even hearing my friend had cancer didnt make me hurt.i am wondering if there is anything left because no-one is real to me. im not sure what help i am asking for but having said h0w i think makes me a bit more satisfied
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Special_k123
|

replied March 18th, 2009
Counseling
Counseling will help...believe me. I felt the same way some years ago and I went to see a psychiatrist who was able to prescribe me a medication. I also started meeting (sometimes 2 or 3 times a week) with a counselor. She let me scream, yell, and throw things. Along with the meds, it helped. It's been several years ow and I've been off the meds and no longer need to talk to the counselor. Please look into at least talking to someone...they can and do help!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2009
ive gone so far with zero drugs entering my system and i really try to keep it that way buy counseling is pretty hard to do i cant open up
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Special_k123 wrote:
ive gone so far with zero drugs entering my system and i really try to keep it that way buy counseling is pretty hard to do i cant open up

Coming out of post partum depression, I would think those drugs are a miracle, depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and if you cannot find a way to deal with it, don't ask. If you cannot make an effort to help yourself, then don't ask for it~!
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2009
i just cant take meds religious reasons and others
|

replied March 19th, 2009
A good counselor can help you open up. Cognitive behavioral therapy does not use meds, it makes you rethink how you think about things in your life. That may be exactly what you're looking for.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2009
some progress but aggrovators have been on me for having councillinb
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2009
if someone else hurts me i will erase them i cant even find a place to meditate on my own and everyone finds it weird that i try to find time on my own to feel better. people want me to crumble under them but have been instructed refuse to.
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
It sounds as if you have a lot of anger you are trying to deal with. Any idea of where it comes from? I find it helpful to look for the source of my feelings. If I understand why I feel a certain way it's easier to overcome.

I'm guessing you are early teen? Are you having difficulty with your parents?

These are all great topics to discuss with a therapist.

Don't give up hope and don't let anger control your life.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2009
i am 15 and anger is almost unavoidable but i am making progress with my mentor/councillor/guy and through lots of meditation i will find the cause even if it takes years btw i hate my dad love my mum
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....