Hello:

Over a year ago, I almost had cancer. That caused major stress in my life. Immediately after that stressful event, I felt some sort of brain fog. I lack clarity that I once had. The worst thing is that it is permanent - I've had it since that stressful event, and it has never gone away - not even for a minute. My job requires mental clarity. I am able to live with it, but it is an annoyance. I went to multiple doctors who does not know what it is. I am generally healthy. I am certain that the stressful event was the cause because nothing else has changed.

Is there a way to fix this? If so, how? I do not want this to be permanent.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2018
I've had the brain fog you were talking about and gotten it to go away, however, I'd like to know what some of your other symptoms are to assure myself what you and I both have are in fact similar.
|

replied January 26th, 2018
Thank you for your reply. That is all the symptoms I have. There is a lack of clarity and focus. I feel sort of detached from the real world. All other functions are perfectly fine. It just feels like I'm dreaming. How did you get it to go away? It's been like this for a year now and my job requires mental clarity.
|

replied February 1st, 2018
CrazedSoul: Were you able to find a cure?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...