Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period without bleeding?

I havent had an "actual" period since June 23. At that point I had a normal period of 4-6 days of bleeding that fading into spotting then nothing. I went to dr in late July because I was late but I wasnt pregnant. She put me on a 10 day pill to start my period. It didnt end up working.So this past month it seems I have been passing uterine tissue without bleeding. It is like redish to dark brown pieces. I will have like light spotting but then the spotting goes away but the shedding coninues. I cant get into my dr until late september. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant but obviously cant since I am shedding my lining. What can I do to help this and get me on a regular cycle, its driving me nuts! Has anyone else expirenced this problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2009
Period without bleeding with shedding of the uterine liner
you are not alone. I have the same situation. I got my period two weeks ago after 6 month of no period. Now I have the shedding again and it kinda feels like period. I was under a lot of stress and underweight earlier so I assume that my body is not strong enough to produce blood.
|

replied December 1st, 2010
i have not had a period in two months and i have pain in my lower back and cramps, also my breast are tender and my mood swings are awful. im not sure whats going on i have been off the pill for six months now when i came off of it i had a normal period and then no period for two months and then had a period and now i have not had a period again for two months. well me hurting like im on my period i was wondering if i could actually have a cycle without bleeding. ? I'm not sure.
|
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...