Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Period or Implatation/decidual bleeding ?

Okay,so I had unprotected sex about 3 or 4 weeks ago.about the past week i've been feeling different.I've been peeing excessively,eating and sleeping more often,when food is being cooked I feel nauseous(no vomiting-just nausea) sore nipples,headaches,backaches, and some abdominal pain(not often though).but I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet I was going to wait and see if my period was going to come on.and it did today(or I think it's my period)it was a bright red,mildy heavy(had to put on a pad)but as the day went on it lightend up to where I could just put on a pantyliner(it's still some spotting but very light).so I was wondering if it was a chance that I may be pregnant??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2012
Experienced User
i would say 9/10 your pregnant or your having a cycle change but id suggest that you go to the doctor & get a blood test & a ultrasound .. best of luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...