Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

period or a sign of miscarraige ?

I have been having some problems lately, but I am really lost. I have not taken a pregnancy test prior to this, therefore I do not know if I was pregnant. I started my cycle and it ended in two 3 days which was not normal. About 5 days later I was at a restaurant and I had to run to the rest room very fast because I felt nausea and threw up. I went home about 15 minutes later and I noticed that I had light, but very red blood in my panties. I went to bed, but only to wake up bleeding very bad. Now it has been 8 days and I am still bleeding and I would like to know what could this possibly be? This was not the normal blood, because it was very heavy and extremely red. It has slowed down a lot, but it is still very red. I also went to walk today and my abdomen was cramping so bad, until the point that my back and love ab was hurting and I could not even walk home fast enough. I am so lost and would be very sad if it were a miscarraige, but again very relieved.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It may be best to go to the gynecologist. It does sound like you may be miscarrying. The doctor can take a look and tell you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...