I am 24 and have a lump between my perenium and anus under the skin. It hurts when i toutch it. please help! What is it? is it cancer?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If this lump has initially occurred as firm, round, mobile, flesh-colored to yellow or white, located below the skin, and now has turned into red and painful lump, it could be an infected sebaceous cyst.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It could be sebaceous cyst, mole or skin tag.
All are benign conditions and don't require treatment.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.