my dad is completly convinced that there are these "people" watching hiim and talking about him. and now he thinks that someone bugged our house and our cars and he wont let us talk while were inside or in the car. he thinks that everybody is out to get him.and yesterday he called me and told me to lock the house up and stay inside away from the windows. he also thinks the police are taking his things adn that the police are coming to get me and my little brother and take us away. when he went to work the other day he told my mom that someone was taking him things from his hotel room and moving them around. i really want to know whats wrong with him and is this condition inheritable Question is my dad Schizophrenic?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
You really want to know do ya?

It's pretty messed up.
|

replied July 2nd, 2010
he sounds like he might have paranoid schizophrenia. and yeah you can inherit it. i suggest you research a doctor named abram hoffer. he treats schizophrenics using vitamins and a special diet. he has a book you can get that i got and it helped me tremendously. the great thing is if you catch the disease early and begin treating it with the vitamins and diet he recomends theres a really high (like 90%) chance of recovering. do some research, his names Abram Hoffer, the book i got is called Healing Schizophrenia:Complementary Vitamin and Drug Treatments
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....