Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi, i had a bit of my foreskin removed when i was young so i could fully retract it.
The problem i have now that i have developed is that i wish i had been fully circumcised. This is for personal reasons and health. I try to have my foreskin pulled back all the time but sometimes it slips forward / or swells up. Is there any way i can get it to stay back to look circumcised ??
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. You can visit a local urologist they will guide you how to keep it retracted via different ways and then decide what is best for you.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.