I know doctors probably get asked this question alot but when will the penis stop growing? I'm 19 and when I am erect my penis is somewhere in between 5 and 6 inches and I'm wondering if there are any natural ways to enlarge it. Not by much but just enough so as not to make it below average in size. I'm also circumsized if that has an relevance. also does my body type make any difference in the size? I'm about 6 feet and between 190-195. I workout and go to the gym regularly so there's fat but mostly muscle. What can I do to increase size?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2009
There are a few ways. Like exercise. Hypnosis actually works for some. I guess it is random with all the different ways out there...
|

replied October 2nd, 2009
Penis extenders might help.
|

replied November 16th, 2009
Penis size is just a mind game that men play with themselves and other men -- and now women are attempting to play it (for whatever reasons they have, none of them usually have anything to do with the actual size of your penis).

Having a smaller penis is only an issue if you're stuck with a woman who has a huge vagina. The real issue is maintaining a good, hard erection...which becomes more a concern with age. But then, it's a completely normal part of the aging process.

So any woman who complains about your penis size is either trying to be cruel because she's mad about you over something else, or is in denial about her over-sized vagina...or just doesn't realize that the real problem for her is she'd like your penis to be harder...and that's a reflection on her, too, when you think about it.
|
Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...