Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

penis erect itself and also ejaculate without touching

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
hi,i m 25 years old male,i have a problem that i if i see porn or oral sex with female, my penis erect itself without touching it and also ejaculate without touching. Please tell me what is the problem and what is the treatment for such problem? Can i use maca for such problem? and my ejaculation time is less than 1 min, how i increase it?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2012
Erectile Dysfunction Answer A32430


Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am glad to help you out. The symptoms that you have described seem like premature ejaculation. It is most often caused by anxiety and too much stimulation and in men at your age, it is due to psyhcological reasons.

Depending on when premature ejaculation has started, it can be primary or secondary. The treatment of premature ejaculation is having a psychological session , stop-start or squeeze-pause techniques and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in severe cases.

Get it examined from a venereal diseases specialist so that treatment if needed can be started. Otherwise it should initially be controlled by psychological sessions.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.