Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

penis and testicle pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hi there im 37 year old male and been get pain in the head of my penis when peeing and pain sometimes when erect , i all so have pain on my left side I’m not sure if its the testacies or the other part it is painfully to orgasm sometimes and get cramp along the area between the balls and anus
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 30th, 2017

Pain is a sign of inflammation or infection.

Testicular pain which comes occasionally , without any increase in size or any other radiological or lab findings would not be significant. In some cases increased vascularity associated with sexual engorgement would also cause throbbing pain in the testicles.

If tests reveal all infection has subsided, then you have nothing to worry.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, orgasm, male, head
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.