Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've had pain for about the past two years on the left side of my glans penis. I have been to multiple urologists, doctors, and dermatologists who all believe there to be no problem. There is a distinct line where the left side of my penis head is darker. Sometimes white spots will appear, but disappear back into the skin. Every other month or so the left side will feel inflamed and be in constant pain. It hurts to touch, and beneath the penis head especially. I even feel like I see spots under the skin. The bottom side of penis head is definitly black-colored. I'm not sure what it is, considering so many professionals have seen it and truly seem unconcerned by it, telling me the skin is normal and such. The pain is what confuses me, and am curious if a bruise could last this long and what to possibly do about it.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Uncut foreskin leads to sensitive glans and such discomfort. Supportive care, good hygiene, good coital and toilet habits will help. Consult a urologist and consider a therapeutic circumcision .

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.